Indie game project case study which shows how it took 20% time to complete 80% work & 80% time to complete remaining 20% work
We are happy to announce the launch of music video ‘It’s time to die’ of our upcoming horror game ‘Mrityu – The Terrifying Maze’.
We have launched a short time offer along with the trailer of our upcoming game ‘Mrityu – The Terrifying Maze‘. This page is specially created for all… Read more “Our Supporters”
Glimpse of how team is working on the ‘Mrityu – The Terrifying maze’ project
Mystery Numbers is inspired by legendary mathematician Ramanujan. The story is that Ramanujan created a magic square using his birth date (22-12-1887) in such a way that addition of all rows, columns and diagonals was same. Rohit Kulkarni found the mystery behind this square and created same kind of magic square using his birth date (29-01-1988). Rohit developed the algorithm and transformed this idea into a new puzzle.