We have conducted our third PUBG Mobile Tournament on 18th May 2020. It was a free entry tournament. It was a second solo tournament and number of… Read more “PUBG Mobile Game Night 3”
We have conducted our second PUBG Mobile Tournament on 17th May 2020. It was a free entry tournament. It was an action packed duo tournament where 44… Read more “PUBG Mobile Game Night 2”
We have conducted our first PUBG Mobile Tournament on 16th May 2020. It was a free entry tournament and considering it was our first tournament we are… Read more “PUBG Mobile Game Night 1”
We are happy to announce our first contest. Download Archery pro – assassin tower rush now and you can win the price! We have two leaderboards in… Read more “Don’t just play games, now win the prices too!”
Indie game project case study which shows how it took 20% time to complete 80% work & 80% time to complete remaining 20% work
We are happy to announce the launch of music video ‘It’s time to die’ of our upcoming horror game ‘Mrityu – The Terrifying Maze’.
Glimpse of how team is working on the ‘Mrityu – The Terrifying maze’ project
Mystery Numbers is inspired by legendary mathematician Ramanujan. The story is that Ramanujan created a magic square using his birth date (22-12-1887) in such a way that addition of all rows, columns and diagonals was same. Rohit Kulkarni found the mystery behind this square and created same kind of magic square using his birth date (29-01-1988). Rohit developed the algorithm and transformed this idea into a new puzzle.