Playing video games can have both positive and bad consequences on kids Depending on the game’s content, how long it is played for, the child’s age and… Read more “Video Games to help Cognitive Development in Kids”
Creating Chess AI
Making an AI for chess might be difficult because the game requires perfect knowledge, has many alternative moves, and requires long-term planning. A chess AI can be… Read more “Creating Chess AI”
Indie game development: 80-20 formula !
Indie game project case study which shows how it took 20% time to complete 80% work & 80% time to complete remaining 20% work